Private Rental of Tivoli Bowl Info!
Tivoli Bowl has great and affordable options for private rentals that will make your next event memorable, unique and of course, fun! Of course, we still have regular reservation options available for small groups and families, but for larger groups, we recommend a private rental! See the options below for private rentals, and if this looks like a fit for you, or you'd just like some more information, give us a call at 630-969-0660 to get started!
1) Semi-Private "All Lanes" rental - This rental gives your group exclusive use of all 12 lanes, shoe rental, as well as the party room for the duration of your event. The Game room and the Bar would still be open to the public. This package has a cost of $300/hour.
2) Fully Private Rental - This option would include the above, plus the entire place is yours exclusively! We would post signage that the Tivoli Bowl is closed to the public for a private event, and you would have exclusive access to every area of the bowl for the duration of your event. This option is $400/hour.
With both options, we do offer food we prepare in-house, (see our menu here), but if you'd like to have food brought in from an outside source, you are absolutely welcome to do so, but be aware that we would charge a one time outside food charge of $50. This would not apply for simple celebratory desserts like cake or cupcakes. There is no charge for that.
And as far as the bar goes, we feature a full-service bar with domestic, import and craft beers, wine and spirits/cocktails. You have a couple options there as well:
1) Open Bar - Like the name states, the bar is open to all your guests, with all drinks going on your tab, to be paid at the conclusion of your event.
2) Cash Bar - The bar is open to your guests with each guest responsible for their own drink tab.
3) Drink Tickets (Hybrid Option) - We would provide you with a roll of tickets that you can provide to your guests as you desire, and only the drinks "purchased" with these tokens would appear on your tab per the drink cost purchased with the ticket. After a guest expends their tickets, they are welcome to purchase more on their own drink tab.
To book an event, all we would need is a deposit of $120, and a date/time that is available, and you can nail down the details (bar, food, etc) as we approach the date. The deposit is 100% refundable up to 7 days prior to the event, for any reason, and would fully apply towards the final balance due at the end of your event.
Give us a call at 630-969-0660 to begin your booking, or you can also email our managerial team at email@example.com with inquiries!