We are looking for happy, dependable people who like working in an entertainment atmosphere.
All positions will answer the phone in a courteous manner; Communicate reservation rates, policies and procedures; Operate Qubica's Conqueror X (open, close, set and cycle lanes, enter food orders, take payments, count change, etc.); lift and operate oiling machine to oil lanes daily; Stock, organize and maintain beer and walk-in coolers; Maintain Dry Storage room organization and cleanliness; Clean approaches and bowler areas including keypads and bowler tables; Clean and sanitize guest areas (chairs/tables/barstools) as needed; Sanitize shoes and bowling balls after use; Sweep floors as needed; Assist in set-up and execution of special events as scheduled.
PERKS - Hourly Pay + Tips, Free Movies at all Classic Cinemas locations, room for advancement, a flexible schedule conducive to Students and Parents, great co-workers, and remarked by previous employees as one of the most fun jobs they've had!
- Must be 21 or older and be able to multi-task behind a bar.
- Must be (or willing to obtain immediately) Illinois BASSET and food handler certified.
- Ideal candidates enjoy working w/people who are out for a fun time, wanting all patrons to come away with a great experience!
Pin Chaser/Party Assistant
- Help parents and children during our children's birthday parties, preparing and serving food and soft drinks.
- Cleaning, maintaining and assisting with all counter duties (register, helping customers obtain shoes, lanes, etc)
- Ideal candidates are outgoing, friendly, and desire to give every customer a pleasant experience.